Audience Implementation Partners, New Okta Consultants
Format Hands-On Labs, Instructor-led Training
Duration 5 days (schedule)
Cost $2000 USD / seat
- Students use their own computers
- Okta provides access to an Okta org, software credentials, and virtual machines to complete lab activity
- For an optimal learning experience, read these tips for virtual classroom success
In Okta Technical Consultant Boot Camp 1, you will learn how to implement common Okta solutions using a scenario-based learning strategy. Starting with learning about standard deployment methodologies and core Okta functionality, you implement a sample solution using a two-phase implementation approach. In the first phase of the implementation, you configure a single Active Directory forest and domain, configure additional user accounts in a third-party LDAP domain, and integrate Salesforce and Box. In the second phase of the implementation, you integrate additional applications including G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and a custom application. You also configure application workflows, transform data using Universal Directory, and implement Okta Mobility Management (OMM).Using your own computer, you will access individual Okta tenants, virtual environments, and 3rd party applications to practice a full spectrum of setup and configuration tasks.
Participants will learn how to...
- Articulate the benefits and features of Okta to better position and integrate Okta in different situations with Okta customers
- Create a user data store in Okta for centralized user management
- Integrate and configure LDAP and Active Directory for full external directory service integration
- Create a user structure in Okta enabling customers to properly define access rules and policies to Okta and applications
- Configure Salesforce, Box, G Suite, and Office 365 in different scenarios to better support customers
- Customize user attribute relationships using Universal Directory for specific customer requirements
- Deploy the Okta policy framework to better secure a customer Okta org
- Implement the Okta mobile features and help customers configure Okta mobile components
- Manage application access using the approval workflow for lower IT overhead
- Generate application audits to help customers gain visibility around application usage
To request a quote and enrollment in your desired class, click the REGISTRATION button.
Check out the Training FAQ
page for information about cancelation and reschedule policies.