Learn how to deploy Universal Directory and Provisioning to help your users quickly access the tools they use.
Prerequisites - recommended
Provisioning deployment depends on your environment, and the applications you use. For general information, see:
For popular application-specific provisioning, see:
We have configuration guides for many popular applications as part of our in-product user assistance. You can preview the configuration guides through our Guide to Okta Provisioning Docs
Help your end users understand their new Okta environment with the following articles.
- Okta Terminology defines frequently used Provisioning and Universal Directory terms.
- Browse questions and answers in the Community.
- Have an idea for improving Provisioning and Universal Directory?
Okta offers two kinds of training for admins.
- Okta Essentials: A two-day, hands-on, lab-based course that walks you through universal directory, provisioning, and other critical Okta Admin tasks. This course requires a fee.
- Okta Admin One: A free course that covers provisioning from Active Directory.
- Okta Admin Two: A free course that covers provisioning from the API.