Use email alerts to keep up with what’s trending in the Okta Community. You can choose to receive email notifications whenever:
- Someone posts a question directly to you.
- Comments on your post comment.
- Starts a conversation in a group you belong to.
- Mentions you in a new thread.
Standard email notifications preferences are set by the community platform, but you are able to modify them extensively.To modify your email preferences
- Login to your Okta Community at support.okta.com
- In the right top corner under your user name, select “My Profile.”
- Select More Actions.
- Select My Settings.
- Select Email Settings.
- Now you can modify your email notifications by checking and un-checking boxes.
- Change the frequency of group digests in the table at the bottom of the screen. Click on the link next to the group name to select Daily, Weekly or Never.
- Don’t forget to hit SAVE!
- NOTE: If you are an Okta Org Admin, you will also have the chance to submit Feature Requests and Ideas under the “Ideas” tab. Email notification preferences for Ideas are managed in a different control panel. For more information about Ideas, see Submit Product Ideas to the Okta Community.
If you have any questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com.