May 2, 2016
The following Okta Mobile update is available from the Apple App Store this week.
Okta is please to announce the release of Okta Mobile 4.7.1 for iOS.
This release includes general performance improvements and bug fixes, as well as the following:
- Okta Extension for iOS. This feature allows users to perform SWA functionality directly in Safari without having to open Okta Mobile. See Okta Extension for iOS.
- Support for Private App Store. This feature allows admins to upload internally developed iOS enterprise apps to Okta and distribute them via Okta Mobility Management (OMM). Private App Store provides more details.
- OKTA-83687/80852 – Fixed error popup issues.
- OKTA-83108 – Fixed random session expire and logout issues.
- OKTA-81793 – Fixed Open Native App preference persistence issue if app is newly installed.
- OKTA-80349 – Fixed issue opening OneDrive documents with unescaped spaces in the name.