The following Okta Mobile update began deployment on February 18 and is available from the Google Play Store this week.
Okta is pleased to announce the release of Okta Mobile 2.2.0 for Android.
This release includes general performance improvements as well as the following new features and bug fixes:
- We are pleased to introduce our new and improved User Interface that we have updated to be inline with Okta's core product branding.
- New security feature: We have implemented key pinning on our SSL connections for EMEA.
- We now report even more device attributes when enrolling devices in Okta Mobility Management (OMM).
- Admins can now clear a password from an Android device by leaving the password field empty when resetting it.
- OKTA-65009 – Fixed a issue where WiFi configurations failed to connect when the network was hidden.
- OKTA-65960 – Okta Mobile now prompts end users to reenter their password if it’s available to be pushed to their email profile on their device.