Audience Okta Admins + people hands-on with implementationFormat Instructor-led Training Labs (virtual)Duration 3 days (schedule) Cost $2400 USD / seat
(20% discount for Premier/Premier Access/Premier Plus. No promo code needed.)
|Basic familiarity with Active Directory.|
Basic networking knowledge.
|Students use their own computers.|
For an optimal learning experience, read these tips for virtual classroom success.
Okta provides access to an Okta org and a virtual machine to complete hands-on lab activities.
Okta Essentials is the foundational course that’s a must for System Administrators and anyone responsible for setting up Okta to help ensure implementation success.
Get hands-on experience creating and configuring users and applications and learn about best practices and troubleshooting techniques to help maximize your Okta investment.
Using your own computer, you’ll access a custom Okta training account and leading 3rd party software applications to practice key setup and configuration tasks.
Participants will learn how to...
- Integrate Okta into your organization for easy user access to applications and data
- Identify the features and functions of Okta to maximize the value of your Okta investment
- Create and configure user accounts within Okta for data access and administration
- Integrate external directories to provide secure application access for all employees
- Create and manage groups for efficient user and application association and provisioning
- Configure applications for secure employee access to corporate data
- Configure controls, such as password policies and multi-factor authentication, for increased data security
- Customize Okta to match your company brand
- Work through various errors to learn troubleshooting techniques
- Monitor application usage and analyze authentication errors to quickly resolve employee or access issues
To request a quote and enrollment in your desired class, click the REGISTRATION button.
For private event inquiries email email@example.com
Check out the Training FAQ
page for information about cancelation and reschedule policies.