Okta Partners - New Release Summary
Published: Jul 13, 2016
Updated: Jun 22, 2018
Okta Product Announcements
We are continually updating our products. Click on a link below to see details in the Okta Knowledge Hub around a specific release:
- API Access Management - With our new API Access Management product, contextual access management can also be applied to APIs.
- An Integrated Approach to Lifecycle Management - We’ve added new workflow capabilities, enhanced our lifecycle policies, added audit reporting and a rich extensibility model for integration to third‐party systems.
- Contextual Access Management - Enforce contextual access management decisions based on conditions such as user identity, device, location, IP reputation and time of day.
- Access Request Workflow - Easily delegate multi-step application access approval to business owners or groups.
- MFA Improvements - More intuitive “Remember me” functionality, opt-in to auto-send push notifications at log in.
- Okta Application Network spotlight: SCIM provisioning - Lucid Software and Envoy are first graduates of Okta’s SCIMProvisioning Developer Program
- Unknown Device Email Notifications - Okta can notify users of access attempts to their account from unknown devices.
- New Okta Sign-in Experience - A new look for end-users + several new admin features, including the ability to add a custom background image!
- Search and Geolocation for System Log Early Access - Turn on the power of the new analytics engine for the Okta System Log-- search events by time or geolocation.
- Import Rules and Filters for LDAP Integration - Configure import matching rules,auto-activation + import filters forLDAP integration.
- Softlock (EA) and GroupPassword Policies - Set multiple password policies by group or authentication provider, +lock users out before an AD lockout occurs.
- Okta Mobility Management for Android for Work Early Access - Extended OMM support for Android for Work devices. Improved email,privacy and security controls.
- New Adaptive MFA Policies - Introducing geolocation and IP zone authentication policies.
- Voice as a Factor - Get one time passcodes delivered via a voice call to a landline or mobile phone.
- Okta Mobility Management Private App Store Support - Distribute private apps to iOS devices with the Okta Mobile App Store.
- Group Membership Rules is Now - Assign users to groups with rules:automate from HR profile or cleanup AD groups.
- Attribute Level Mastering is Now - Specify different profile masters for individual attributes - including AD & Okta
- New Suspended State - Shut off access for a user while keeping them “activated” in Okta.