Current Release Status: EA
Use RingCentral to now completely automate the user lifecycle of creating, maintaining, and removing accounts entirely from Okta. Watch the video for more info.
CORRECTION to video: Telus Business Connect is NOT available in the OAN.
- You can now automate the user lifecycle of creating, maintaining, and removing accounts entirely from Okta.
- Okta can provision an account directly to RingCentral with rich information like the user’s first name, last name, department, address, and more.
- Okta will update all other systems so that your new phone number and extension are properly listed in your HR system, AD, Salesforce, and more.
- It will probably be easier if you simply look for apps with these names in the OAN instead of RingCentral since these enhanced features are also supported if you are using AT&T Office At Hand or BT Cloud Phone.
- Second, make sure your Okta org is set up for “Attribute Level Mastering” before you sync your RingCentral workphone & extension to other applications. If you’re unsure of whether your org currently supports this ability then simply contact support.
Look for our next feature videos coming out soon! If you have any ideas how we can make these feature highlight videos more useful for you please let us know.