Current Release Status: EA
Our new data aggregation layer and new user interface consolidates event data across the entire Okta tenant or Org. This, along with over 40+ meta attributes will enable you to now apply filters in realtime and build custom reports.
- Data aggregation layer consolidates event data across the entire Okta tenant
- Okta events can be filtered in real-time
- You can interact directly with the UI to apply filters
- All filters can be saved as Custom Reports
- When you begin to use Enhanced System log click on the event and look at search filter that appears in the search bar to get an idea of how the data model works as well as provide guidance on how to set up your own filters.
- Remember to expand the events so that you will have access to more of the important information surround the event. You can drill down as necessary for more information
Look for our next feature videos coming out soon! If you have any ideas how we can make these feature highlight videos more useful for you please let us know.