A user in AD is not picked up by Okta in the import tab.Applies to:
One or more of the required fields may be missing dataSolution:
- in the user's AD object, verify that the First Name, Last Name and User Principal Name are all populated.
- if the email address field is blank, Okta's default behavior is to use the UPN as the email address.
- if each field is populated correctly in AD:
- In Okta Admin console, navigate to Directory->Profile Editor
- Find the Active Directory instance and click Mappings
- Examine the mappings for login, firstName, lastName and email
- If other AD attributes have been configured to map to any of the above, ensure that they are populated on the AD object