You can configure your SAML Web SSO binding for an inbound SAML endpoint to match the binding of your identity provider. For example, you can change your binding from the default value, HTTP-POST, to HTTP-Redirect. Do the following:
- From your Administrator Dashboard, select Security > Identity Providers, and then click the Inbound SAML tab.
- Select the endpoint you want to edit or select Add Idendity Provider to create a new one.
- In the Identity Provider window that appears, click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the screen
- Select the desired binding in the Request Binding drop-down box
- Click Save or Add Identity Provider