Manually Installing the Chrome Plugin
Published: Jan 10, 2015
Updated: Jun 22, 2018
The following procedure describes how to manually download the Chrome plugin:
- Enter chrome://extensions/ in the URL field
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get more extensions
- Enter Okta in the Search the store field in the upper-left corner of the page
- Find the Okta Secure Web Authentication Plug-In entry and click Add to Chrome
- The Add Okta dialog box appears, describing the plugin's permissions. Click Add extension.
- You should now see the "Okta Secure Web Authentication Plugin has been added to Chrome" pop-up.