If you need to access your Okta Home page through a mobile browser (i.e., outside of Using Okta Mobile), Okta recommends using the Safari browser. In order for Safari to work correctly, you must enable cookies to be used within the browser.
Note: The following instructions apply only to the Apple iPhone.
To enable cookies in Mobile Safari, do the following:
- Go to the home screen by unlocking your phone or pressing the Home button.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Safari from the Settings menu.
- Select Block Cookies in the Privacy & Security section
- Select Allow from Websites I Visit from the Block Cookies menu.
- Press the Home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
- Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
- Retry logging into Okta.