Signing in to the Okta Help Center is handled via Single Sign On (SSO) from the Administrator Dashboard. This means that you must be an Administrator in your Okta instance to access Okta Support resources.
To access the Okta Help Center when you are already in the Administrator Dashboard:
- Click the Help & Support link located in the upper-right corner of the page.
To access the Okta Help Center from https://support.okta.com if you are not already logged in to your Okta instance:
- Click Sign In in the upper-right corner of the page
- Complete the Okta Administrator Login dialog box to be redirected to your organization's Okta login page.
- Enter your credentials through your organization's Okta login page.
- If you are accessing the Okta Help Center in order to open a support case, do not use the Help & Support link in your Sandbox, Dev, or Preview instances. Please submit all support requests via your Production instance.
- If the link does not successfully sign you in, email Support@Okta.com and title your email, "Support SSO Failure".